Interior Design Assistant
1234 Sarah Street
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15203
Submissions MUST INCLUDE a resume, cover letter and salary requirements. Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed. We do not offer relocation assistance and will require a face to face interview prior to hire.
The Healey Company is a residential design/build firm located on the South Side of Pittsburgh. In the last few years we have expanded our business and its services. Currently we are looking for an entry to mid-level interior designer who will be able to assist our current staff. This person must be willing and eager to develop into a more responsible role in the near future.
We are a fast paced company looking for a responsible self starter. We welcome individuals who have various talents and personal goals that align with our company objective. The open position includes the below responsibilities.
- Bachelors Degree in the field of architecture and/or interior design.
- 2 years experience in the field of interior design.
- Experience with residential interiors geared towards remodeling and construction preferred.
- Must be very well organized, self motivated and have the ability to multitask.
- Must be a team player with above average problem solving ability.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and the Adobe creative suite is necessary.
DUTIES INCLUDE, but are not limited to:
- Assisting Project Managers
- Initial field measure & Existing Condition drawings utilizing AutoCAD 2014
- Initial plan schemes, including but not limited to; cabinetry layouts, electrical and plumbing specifications
- Assisting Owner/Designers on job site visits
- Assisting Designers during client selection meetings
- Initial research and selection of various interior finishes and fixtures
- Placing and tracking orders & scheduling of deliveries
- Typing and editing design & construction proposals
- Some marketing, including video & portfolio editing
- Some website & social media development & updates
- Full time, 40 – 50 hours/week
- Paid holidays & negotiated vacation time after probation period
- No Health Benefits
Apply Here or Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org