1234 Sarah Street
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15203
The Healey Company is a residential design/build firm located on the South Side of Pittsburgh. In the last few years, we have expanded our business and its services. Currently, we are looking for a mid-level interior designer/Project Manager who will be able to assist our current staff and take on new clients. This person must be willing and eager to develop into a more responsible role in the near future.
We are a fast-paced company looking for a responsible self-starter. The open position includes the below responsibilities. We welcome individuals who have various talents and personal goals that align with our company objective.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
- 1-3 years of job experience in the field of architecture and/or interior design.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and the Adobe creative suite.
- Must have customer service experience.
- Ability and willingness to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Professionalism, charisma, and friendliness while speaking to clients.
- Must be very well organized, self-motivated, and have the ability to multitask.
- Willing to work in a FAST-PACED and FUN environment while being a creative, flexible and innovative team player.
- Must dress well, even in our casual workplace.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
IMMEDIATE DUTIES INCLUDE, but are not limited to:
- Assisting Interior Design Team with ongoing projects
- Developing new projects from bid phase
- Initial Client meetings
- Field measure
- CAD drawings
- Plan schemes, including but not limited to; cabinetry layouts, electrical and plumbing specifications
- Assisting Owner/Lead Designer on current job site visits
- Conducting job site visits
- Typing and editing design & construction proposals
- Assisting Lead Designer during client selection meetings
- Conducting client selection meetings
- Research and selection of various interior finishes and fixtures
- Tracking of orders & scheduling of deliveries
- Scheduling Appointments
- Taking responsibility for every aspect of the project, it’s subcontractors, and any drawing or budget discrepancies
- Larger opportunities
Submissions must include a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements. We do not offer relocation assistance and will require a face to face interview prior to hire. Portfolio and references are preferred at face to face interview.
– Full time, 40 – 50 hours/week
– Paid holidays & negotiated vacation time after probation period
Apply Here or Email us directly at email@example.com