1234 Sarah Street
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15203
Submissions MUST INCLUDE a cover letter, resume and salary requirements. Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed. We do not offer relocation assistance and will require a face to face interview prior to hire.
The Healey Company is a residential design/build firm located on the South Side of Pittsburgh. In the last few years we have expanded our business and its services. Currently, we are looking for a mid-level interior designer/Project Manager who will be able to assist our current staff and take on new clients. This person must be willing and eager to develop into a more responsible role in the near future.
We are a fast paced company looking for a responsible self starter. The open position includes the below responsibilities. We welcome individuals who have various talents and personal goals that align with our company objective.
Interested and qualified? Applicant must include resume and cover letter.
– Bachelors Degree and job site experience in the field of architecture and/or interior design.
– Proficiency in AutoCAD and the Adobe creative suite is necessary.
– Must have customer service experience.
– Ability and willingness to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
– Professionalism, charisma and friendliness while speaking to our clients is required.
– Must be very well organized, self motivated and have the ability to multitask.
– Willing to work in a FAST PACED and FUN environment while being a creative, flexible and an innovative team player.
– Must dress well, even in our casual workplace.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) is necessary.
IMMEDIATE DUTIES INCLUDE, but are not limited to:
- Assisting Interior Design Team with ongoing projects
- Developing new projects from bid phase
- Initial Client meetings
- Field measure
- CAD drawings
- Plan schemes, including but not limited to; cabinetry layouts, electrical and plumbing specifications
- Assisting Owner/Lead Designer on current job site visits
- Conducting job site visits
- Typing and editing design & construction proposals
- Assisting Lead Designer during client selection meetings
- Conducting client selection meetings
- Research and selection of various interior finishes and fixtures
- Tracking of orders & scheduling of deliveries
- Scheduling Appointments
- Taking responsibility for every aspect of the project, it’s subcontractors and any drawing or budget discrepancies
- Larger opportunities
– Full time, 40 – 50 hours/week
– Paid holidays & negotiated vacation time after probation period
– No Health Benefits