Interior Designer/Property Manager
1234 Sarah Street
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15203
The Healey Company is a residential remodeling firm located on the South Side of Pittsburgh. We also own and manage 40+ apartment units in the South Side and Oakland. Currently we are looking for an entry to mid-level Leasing Manager/Design Assistant to compliment our current staff. This person must be willing and eager to develop into a more responsible design role in the near future.
The right candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the daily operations of the properties, including but not limited to: general administration, leasing and occupancy, overseeing maintenance personnel and the maintenance of the property. Additionally, this person will design and manage interior renovations to our properties and assist in the designs for our residential client accounts.
We are a fast paced company looking for a responsible self starter. This position requires a motivated individual who enjoys a challenge and is self sufficient. The open position includes the below responsibilities.
Interested and qualified candidates should include salary requirements and a cover letter. Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed.
• Must have or currently be pursuing Bachelors Degree in the field of architecture and/or interior design from a CIDA accreted school.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD and the Adobe creative suite is necessary.
• Degree PLUS at least 1 year of experience in the Interior Design market.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is necessary.
• Willing to work in a FAST PACED and FUN environment while being a creative, flexible and an innovative team player.
• Must be very well organized, self motivated and have the ability to multitask.
• Excellent time management skills and attention to detail is necessary.
• Requires above average communication skills between multiple types of positions; may it be tenant, prospective tenant, designer, owner or subordinate.
• Must pass a background check.
• Must. Love. Dogs.
DUTIES INCLUDE, but are not limited to:
• Updating and maintaining online property description detailing unique features, amenities, size, vacancies, and rental rates.
• Initial field measure and CAD drawings.
• Initial plan schemes, including but not limited to; cabinetry layouts, electrical and plumbing specifications.
• Typing and editing design & construction proposals.
• Initial research and selection of various interior finishes and fixtures.
• Tracking of orders & scheduling of deliveries.
• Executing marketing and leasing strategies/campaigns for upcoming unit vacancies.
• Managing inquiries of the available units, schedules and conducts apartment showings.
• Reviewing and screening applications.
• Oversees security deposit administration.
• Maintains property filing system.
• Notifies residents and responds to concerns and complaints.
• Assisting Designers during client selection meetings.
• Larger opportunities.
• Full time, 40 – 45 hours/week
• Paid holidays & negotiated vacation time after probation period
• Negotiated and flexible schedule during leasing season
• Disability and Life insurance