Leasing & Office Manager
1234 Sarah Street
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15203
The Healey Company is a residential remodeling firm located on the South Side of Pittsburgh. We also own and manage nearly 50 apartment units in the South Side and Oakland. Currently we are looking for an entry to mid-level Leasing and Office manager who will be able to assist our current staff. This person must be willing and eager to develop into a more responsible role in the near future.
In this role, the right candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the daily operations of the properties, including but not limited to: general administration, leasing and occupancy, overseeing maintenance personnel and the maintenance of the property. Additionally, this person will oversee the day-to-day office duties and be our first point of contact for potential clients.
We are a fast paced company looking for a responsible self starter. This position requires a motivated individual who enjoys a challenge and is self sufficient. The open position includes the below responsibilities.
Interested and qualified candidates should include salary requirements and a cover letter. Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed.
- College degree required
- Degree PLUS at least 1 year of experience in the real estate market.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is necessary.
- Experience in Quickbooks or similar software is preferred.
- Must be very well organized, self motivated and have the ability to multitask.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail is necessary.
- Requires above average communication skills between multiple types of positions; may it be tenant, prospective tenant, owner or subordinate.
- Must be a team player with exceptional problem solving ability.
- Ability to be available for sporadic weekend apartment showings/turnovers.
- Must pass a background check.
DUTIES INCLUDE, but are not limited to:
- Updating and maintaining online property description detailing unique features, amenities, size, vacancies, and rental rates.
- Executing marketing and leasing strategies/campaigns for upcoming unit vacancies.
- Managing inquiries of the available units, schedules and conducts apartment showings.
- Reviewing and screening applications.
- Oversees security deposit administration including inspecting units to determine resident’s balance or refund, preparing letters, and processing of security deposit returns.
- Maintains property’s filing system.
- Notifies residents of all issues affecting their tenancy and responds to resident concerns and complaints.
- Creates work orders and distributes to the necessary parties to ensure repairs in a timely fashion.
- Manage, and review performance of maintenance staff.
- Ordering of office supplies.
- Additional administrative duties.
- Full time, 40 – 45 hours/week
- Paid holidays & negotiated vacation time after probation period
- Negotiated and flexible schedule during leasing season
- Disability and Life insurance
About The Healey Company:
For twenty+ years, The Healey Company, Inc. has been an integral part of the South Side community. We have grown from a small real estate development firm to a premiere design+build & home improvement company. We create a culture of excellence and take pride in execution. We work hard to recruit and retain a diverse group of people who are reliable, self-motivated, and safety-minded. The Healey Company exists to serve our customers, our employees, our tenants, and our community.
Please visit our website www.healeycompany.com for more company information and some recent photos of our work.