1234 Sarah Street
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15203
As a leader in Design+Build and home renovations, The Healey Company exists to serve our customers, our employees, our tenants, and our community. We work hard to recruit and retain a diverse group of people who are reliable, self-motivated, and safety-minded. Please visit our website www.healeycompany.com for more company information and some recent photos of our work.
- Minimum 3 years experience.
- Experience in residential and commercial remodeling.
- Valid PA driver’s license and dependable transportation.
- Must pass background check.
- Considerable knowledge of all aspects of home remodeling, tools, and materials; basic math; and units of measure.
- Demonstrated ability to read, understand, and follow sketches and specifications; to follow written and oral instructions; to maintain accurate records; and to perform manual labor.
- Will be required to do physical labor, lifting of heavy objects and work from heights.
- Must have good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Good attendance and positive attitude is a must.
- Full time, year round employment
- Disability Insurance
- Paid time off
- Life Insurance
- Employer matches Savings Program
- Compensation based on skill & experience
Apply here or email you resume to email@example.com